Monday, March 18, 2013

Timeless Stack DCWV Vertical Paperbag Mini Album


This mini album uses the vertical paper bag tutorial from youtube.com. It has serious photo storage capacity!  You just need 6 paper bags, a piece of chipboard and the stack the deck binding method for this mini. I used the DCWV Timeless Stack for the design and incorporated some cardstock tags, designed by Jackie Burns, using the Cameo cutting machine. Each page set has at least one flap. I used Tim Holtz tape, a library pocket, a Jolee watch sticker, and a few other items from my stash for the embellishing.

Here are just a few of the pages to give you an idea of how this works up. I love the waterfall photo feature on the inside of the back page.














 As always, thanks for looking.




2 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Could you tell us where on you tube you found the tutorial?

Muddy Footprints said...

The tutoriial is the vertical paper bag album by My sisters scrapper.